Increased and cumulative exposure to Blue Violet Light results in -
The elderly and children especially appear at the risk of retinal damage from harmful blue violet radiation.
WHAT IS BLUE VIOLET LIGHT ?
- Blue violet light possesses wavelength that range from 400nm to 500nm, constitutes part of the visible spectrum.
- These short wavelength rays cause damage to the eyes much like as the ultraviolet rays.
- It contributes little to our visual acuity when compared to other wavelengths.
HOW DOES BLUE VIOLET LIGHT AFFECT THE EYES ?
BLUE VIOLET LIGHT CAUSES BLURS
- Focal length of different components of white light is different.
- When the red colour is focussing on retina, the blue colour which has a shorter wavelength focuses in front of the retina causing an image blurring.
- Satin+ Blue selectively cuts this blue violet light and hence provides a clearer vision.
BLUE VIOLET LIGHT I AFFECT CHILDREN’S EYES
- Children nowadays are exposed to various , digital devices like computers, tablets, and 58 mobile phones etc. which use LEDs that emits 0/0 TV harmful blue violet light.
- Since their eyes are not yet fully developed, they are naturally less protected from the effects of blue violet light.
- Also they have larger pupils compared to adults, which lets in more blue violet light.
THE SOLUTION - SATIN+ BLUE
Satin+ Blue is a revolutionary anti-reflective coating that cuts out harmful blue violet light and maintains clear vision through the lens.